Alice and Katie came for a visit!! It was so exciting! We were so glad they came all this way! Katie is a champ to travel all this way with an almost one year old!!! Woo hoo! The girls were so excited to meet them at the airport. I couldn't get Evelyn to look at me - she was just staring at Alice!! So excited her baby cousin was here!!
It was time for some pictures in front of the tree. Yes, Evelyn is wearing a Star Wars shirt ("wike daddy")
(Maddy, like her Daddy, is not a fan of pictures. Only got one of her.)
Sweet Alice!!
The next day we tried again. We got some cute shots!!
Cousins in matching jammies!
We went for a drive to Multnomah Falls! It was chilly!
It was still beautiful!!
So ... I have no idea why I don't have any other photos. Katie? We had such a great time hanging out at home just enjoying time together. No idea why I didn't take any photos!!! Oh well. It was a wonderful trip! Come back any time!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment