Evelyn and I were out running errands all day and she had not seen kiwi since that morning. She saw him at bath time when we went upstairs. She would NOT let him go. Evelyn loves water and especially her baths. It turns out, though, that she loves kiwi more. I tried sitting him up on the washer while she took her bath but no go.
In the end she decided she didn't want a bath and ran to her room with kiwi. We went without a bath that night. :)
See what I said about accessories?
After swim class, Evelyn has a morning bath. Sometimes her hair is a little damp when I put her down for her nap (I dry it with the hair dryer - don't worry grandmas). Every Tuesday and Thursday she wakes up with the most amazing hair.
Hook 'em!
Today's accessory - a purse.
Maddie dressed Evelyn up as Ariel. Too funny.
(look at sweet Mulan in the background)
Just being silly.
We continue attempting to feed ourself. We DO NOT want help. Today I am wishing we had brought our hose with us from St. Louis.
Monkey see, monkey do, I guess. Evelyn has been helping with housework lately. I think she loves it a little more than I do. I love having the help, though. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment