Maddie & Evelyn

Maddie & Evelyn

Monday, June 23, 2014

Donna, Megan and ZsaZsa Visit

We had our first visitors of the summer ... Donna, Megan and Zsa Zsa came up for a visit!  Woo hoo! We were so excited to show them around Portland.

(Megan took a bunch of photos and so I forgot to take that many, I am sorry! Here are a few I took during their visit)

We went to Multnomah Falls, of course! Evelyn wanted to walk. She is a determined kid, that's for sure.

On our way home, we took a detour to Mt. Hood. What an amazing view! There is still skiing on Mt. Hood during the summer. Pretty cool.


The girls played in the snow ... in June ...

This is how it looked today ...

This is how it looked the last time we came:

This time:

Last time:

The view was amazing. I could not do it justice with my iPhone, I am sorry.


The next day we went to Ikea. Evelyn crawled into a bed and got comfortable. When I said "bye bye" and started to walk away, she just waved and said "bye bye." I had to pull her out kicking and screaming. She loved all the furniture but especially the beds.

The next day we went to Cannon Beach. It was a little misty and cloudy when we first got there.

But it eventually cleared up and we had a great time!









Maddie conducted some original game.

On the way home, we stopped and got some jerky.

The next day we went to the Rose Garden. It was beautiful!





For breakfast the next morning, we went to Voodoo Doughnuts. It was sprinkling a little so ...

... we had a camp out in the back of my car. The girls LOVED it!
Thanks for coming to visit Donna, Megan and ZsaZsa! We had a great time with you guys!! Come back any time!

No comments: