Maddie & Evelyn

Maddie & Evelyn

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Shopping and Softball in the Fall

I found an unpublished post today from October 2010! The pictures of Maddy are so cute that I had to publish it late. I remember this trip to the party store. We took Maddy and it was the first time she had ever picked out a princess costume. She wanted to be a pink princess ... she was very certain of it. Daddy put her up on his shoulders and she picked out the exact outfit she wanted. :)
 
While waiting for it to arrive, they looked around at a few other things.
 
Here it is!!!! Just what she wanted!
 
We bought a wand and a necklace too. We went to watch Daddy play softball and so they had to come to the playground too. :)
 
Playing in the Fall leaves! She kept putting them on my head.
 
Then her own head.


 
So much fun on a beautiful Fall day in St. Louis!

No comments: