Evelyn is going to school! We decided that it would be good for Evelyn to get out and play with other kids throughout the day and to explore and learn in a classroom. She was so excited to start school! She has been asking about it for weeks and it is finally here!
She got all dressed up in the dress Aunty Amy gave her (her original first day of school outfit was way too cold for today so she searched through her things and chose this beautiful dress).
Ready to go!!!
She ran to the door and was ready to go in and get started!
Welcome Evelyn!
Where do I begin?!
I decided to just sneak out at that point. I send another teacher in to see how she was doing and she took this picture. Does she look happy.
This kid didn't take a nap but was still happy as can be on our trip to the store.
The next day I found her on the playground in the car having a great time.
We have no idea how she got up here but she did!









No comments:
Post a Comment