Maddie & Evelyn

Maddie & Evelyn

Monday, July 5, 2010

Kelly Tarlton's Underwater Adventure

One of our most favorite places when we were all young was Kelly Tarlton’s. We started out in the Antarctica area. This was new (well … I have not been there in about 20 years, so I don’t know how “new” it really is anymore) and pretty cool. They put you in a train and take you through “Antarctica” and then you get to get close to some big penguins.



Then we went to another “new” area and looked at the enormous sting rays.
After that, we went through the original area, a moving walkway under a dome filled with fish and sharks.

Then we went to the tanks and looked at a few other animals. I played around with my fancy camera a little bit. You will have to indulge me, I am sorry.







No comments: